Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Comes Early

All I really wanted for Christmas was a new pair of slippers. The ones I have are really old and ugly. Mervyn's has really nice ones and as soon as their prices go below 50% off I'll get me some. Something with a furry lining. Ohhhh, yea! I don't always get lots of presents for Christmas. Its O.K., I like to give better than receive. The best part of Christmas is to enjoy the boys opening there stuff and the occasional handmade gift from school. You know bookmakers and magnets with there picture on it or stuff with there hand prints.


Then, like Santa, El Patron came home with a surprise in his shinny red sleigh (well, truck but it is red). It was loaded down with a NEW STOVE AND DISHWASHER!!!!!!! He told me it was supposed to be more of a surprise because he didn't expect me to be home.



Aren't they pretty!!!!

The stove has 5 burners, two ovens with a delayed start and warming option. HOLY COW!!!!
Self cleaning and everything. OHHHHHH!!!!

Then as if this wasn't enough he fixed the little hing on the door of the cabinet under the sink that has been broken for ever. O.K., maybe not forever, but a long time.

WOW! yup, better than slippers.

3 comments:

j. said...

I think that's the nicest stove/oven I've ever seen outside TV. Congrats!

Lisa said...

I'll say thata's better than slippers! How totally COOL of Spencer! What a MAN & what a LUCKY girl you are!!! ENJOY! You deserve it Debie!

Juan and Anamaria said...

The stove and the dishwasher look wonderful! Spencer is a very thoughtful husband. More "yummy" dinners are on the way! :)