This has been a rough week here at the Big T Ranch. Some very expensive items have been lost along with some irreplaceable items and mostly trust. I wont go into details. The lessons learned are of privet nature and I'm not writing to hurt or embarrass those involved. I want to illustrate a point to those whom I love but have disappointed me this week.
I've learned several very tough lessons in my life. Some of them hurt not only me but others whom I love and care for. The best part is there is always repentance and redemption. Watching those in my charge learn the same type of hard lessons makes me think of my Father in Heaven. I know I've lost items that are irreplaceable and my Father in Heaven has forgiven me for. I know that I have broken trust to have it restored by repentance and forsaking. Having learned the hard lessons and having gone to my Father in Heaven with a broken heart and contrite spirit, I completely forgive them for the mistakes that have been made this week.
I have a hard time with trust. Usually I'm a one strike and your out person when it comes to trust. If you wrong me I'll forgive you but not always trust you again completely. We all have weakness that need to be worked on, this is mine. We all have had a wonderful learning experience this week. Hopefully, we are all better people for it.
2 comments:
I could definately feel a strong sense of something amiss in this post. I was glad to see the one posted after to get some idea about what's going on. Glad things worked out.
I went to the Temple yesterday-I put yours & Spencer's name on the prayer roll along with my family. I'm trying to go every week now. If I can just get my dad's parents & theri parents figured out=I'm hoping we do the Baptisms on Dec. 23rd.
Jacob is of age, right? So I called Liz and she said the time is 9 or 9:30am at the Redland's Temple for the work Anita's compiled. This should be a great day for all involved.
I'm sorry you've had a tough week. But it sounds like you're on the right track.
Post a Comment