Friday, November 14, 2008

Miracle

HOLY COW!!!
I don't even know where to start.

Tuesday El Patron took the boys fishing. I told J. he was in charge of the camera and not to lose it, which he promptly did within moments of arriving at the lake. I wasn't going to post that he lost it (see previous posting). It is an expensive camera and it still had pictures of my vacation and J2's yellow belt test. Yet somehow, I knew it wasn't gone.

This afternoon I got a call from Wilton in Georgia. He told me that my camera had been found. An awesome guy found it and saw our pictures form the Pig Jig and tracked us down through the Pig Jig in Vienna Georgia who called our team in Waycross Ga. who called me in California. This good, no GREAT, Samaritan lives in the city next to us.

HOLY FLIPPEN COW!!!!

I'm picking it up tonight!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

TYPO alert. The word "no" is in front of GREAT & I know you meant SO.

That's an AWESOME story! Love to hear that kind of stuff!

Lisa said...

Tha is great! I'm glad it has a happy ending.

j. said...

Amazing! Wish we had more people like that in the world.

Juan and Anamaria said...

Hi Debbie,

That is great! It is trully a miracle that you got the camera back!
Ana