
My boys love legos. J2 cannot do anything unless he has a lego in his hand. He literally will roll out of bed, sit on the floor and start playing with whatever it was he started the day before. J has spent quite a bit of his own money o
n Star Wars Legos. We have one room that is just for legos. Still, I find them everywhere. Inside, outside, in the dryer, in the tub, under the couch, in the couch, in their beds, in MY bed, in the car, in my purse,... you get my point.
n Star Wars Legos. We have one room that is just for legos. Still, I find them everywhere. Inside, outside, in the dryer, in the tub, under the couch, in the couch, in their beds, in MY bed, in the car, in my purse,... you get my point.Today I found some legos in a new and unique place. I went to make breakfast this morning and found legos in the fridge on the orange juice. ?
J2 denied any responsibility.
6 comments:
We, too, have millions of Legos around the house. My boys LOVE them. I once found a lego creation in my freezer!! Another was found in my husband's sock drawer. Crazy.
Wow, I didn't realize that legos migrate :)
I can't imagine rolling over a lego in your bed to grab some lego orange juice!
Hi, again. Go to picnik.com. It's a GREAT photo editor site. I did my blog title collage there (and the writing on it). It's free. Just upload the picture at the title bar. I use that website a lot when editing photos.
Those were some impressive Lego Monuments they put together! I've never actually seen them put together so nicely! You did a great job with the whole Legomania! I loved it-laughed and simply enjoyed it. Hope Spencer is doing better! Looking forward to seeing everyone during the holidays! Thanks for the smiles-now I can go to bed.
OK, this post is one of the funniest ever.
I found more in the silverware drawer this morning. I think he is doing it on purpose to make me insane!
Post a Comment