This week is turning out to be a busy week. This Saturday the boys will be showing their chickens at the San Bernardino County Fair. I think we have 9 chickens entered. They all have to be washed or at the very least cleaned up before Saturday. J. also entered his Lemon Meringue Pie and a Blueberry Lime Bundt cake. It all has to be turned in on Friday. We also need to practice Showmanship. Fortunately this is State Testing week and we have little to no homework and 3 minimum days.
Unfortunately, I am sick. Really sick. Congested, cough, low grade fever. Just feeling crummy and run down. I really cant take a break until maybe Sunday. I'll get to sleep in but then on Monday we need to start getting ready for 4-H Sectional Field Day. The next two months at least are going to be crazy and hectic. I don't really see it slowing down until August. We have 3 fairs, Sectional and State Presentation Day (if we are lucky), end of school, summer camp, and a family reunion. J2 wants to go see his cousin in San Jose and J2 wants to go hunt for dinosaur bones in Utah this summer. Sigh.
Maybe because of the craziness fro the next few months I'm worn out in advance. Its all good though. All this is what makes my life so fantastic!
Unfortunately, I am sick. Really sick. Congested, cough, low grade fever. Just feeling crummy and run down. I really cant take a break until maybe Sunday. I'll get to sleep in but then on Monday we need to start getting ready for 4-H Sectional Field Day. The next two months at least are going to be crazy and hectic. I don't really see it slowing down until August. We have 3 fairs, Sectional and State Presentation Day (if we are lucky), end of school, summer camp, and a family reunion. J2 wants to go see his cousin in San Jose and J2 wants to go hunt for dinosaur bones in Utah this summer. Sigh.
Maybe because of the craziness fro the next few months I'm worn out in advance. Its all good though. All this is what makes my life so fantastic!
3 comments:
Whew. I'm tired just reading about it! Good luck at the fair.
I had never seen a picture of a chicken in her bath!
It sounds like you have quite a schedule over the next few months! I would be sick too! I do hope that you feel better soon! Good luck to everyone at the county fair!
Maybe you got what Spencer got before the wedding. I hope you feel better and that you'll let some things pass by if you end up getting too worn down!
You'll have to tell us how it all went! I heard you ROCKED on the dance floor! I was soo bummed I missed the dance and seeing you out there! You have a lot of talents. Well....hang in there!
Post a Comment