I'm not sleeping, as you can tell by the time stamp on the posts. I wanted to see if I could post a video of J2. This is at the Dojo where they do the MMA/Judo. It took him about two months to reach the top of the rope because he was scared of how high it is. So was Mommy and Daddy. Usually he just swings on the ropes.
The kid is solid! My Dad said that when he tickles him its like tickling a brick. At six years old he can do 10 full push ups, 5 reclining sit ups and about 5 chin ups. If we could just get him to focus in class he is going to be an amazing grappler. Were thinking this is how he can go through college.
2 comments:
Wow! That is pretty stinking cool! That's a great activity putting him in judo! Hurray for J!
Amazing! And so cute. I love that last line: "I can go up there."
Post a Comment