When I decided to do the Master Gardener Program one of my concerns was what to do with the boys. The class is from Monday nights 6-9 p.m. in a city 45 minutes from home from Sept. to Jan. I didn't really want them to go to someones home because they really need to be in bed by 7:30-8:00. I was able to get a sweet girl in our 4-H group who live down the street from us to watch them at our house. I really wanted El Patron to do it because I feel that they are our resposibility and we should take care of them. So, I sort of prayed that he would be able to have Monday nights off. He was changing shifts with "The Company" so I thought maybe...?
Then, three weeks ago, he went to a work related softball tournament and had a collision with the 3rd baseman. The 3rd baseman's knee went into his left thigh right above his knee. He hasn't been able to walk since then. He went to the M.D. to see about his leg which needs to have an MRI. He told the Orthopedist that his elbow has been bugging him as well so they did an x-ray and his arm is broken just below the elbow and he has a bone spurn above the elbow. Soooo, now he is in a cast for 10 days. He has been in the office at work during business hours which leaves his evenings free.

Sorry, Honey.
2 comments:
Poor Spence. When he gets hurt-he gets hurt! He does have 9 lives as I've always told him. Well, problem solved.
Oh my goodness! That's horrible. Maybe you can draw smiley faces on his cast to make him feel better.
:)
Post a Comment