Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Home Invation

Someone has broken into my house! It has happened twice now and nobody seems to know who the culprit is. The first time was Saturday. J and I were gone all day at the movie shoot and El Patron was home alone with J2. When we came home after 6 p.m. there was dishes on the kitchen counter, CLEAN! Some one washed them. I know that I had left them in the sink to wash when I came home that night. The dishwasher broke 4 months ago so I've been doing them by hand, a job I hate. I asked El Patron who was so lovely to have washed my dishes and he said he had no idea, maybe someone broke in and did it.

Then last night I came home at about 9:30 from my Master Gardening Class and went to find a measuring cup that I know, FOR A FACT, that I left in the sink. After a CSI type investigation (sans blue lighting and mood music) I found it clean, dry, and PUT AWAY, along with everything else that was there and was used for dinner. Again I asked who did this very nice thing so I could thank them very nicely and he said "I thought that I heard someone rummaging in the kitchen, but I didn't check. Maybe someone broke in again."

I hope that they never find the perpetrator. Maybe he does laundry as well.

1 comment:

j. said...

What a lovely surprise! I'd take a break-in like that any day.

:)