My life on a small "ranch" with my 3 boys and a whole lot of birds.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
WE'RE BACK!
HOLY COW!!!! I found my password!!! Nobody will hack this sight because even I forgot it. Well, o.k. I'm sure someone could....obviously, not me. Much to tell....check back.
COOL! Glad you're back. I wonder how Lisa KNOWS when people post. I have to guess all the time by constantly going to the site. I'll have to ask Daniel so I can save hours in my day! Looking forward to keeping tabs on ya!
2 comments:
I was wondering if you guys would ever post again :)
COOL! Glad you're back. I wonder how Lisa KNOWS when people post. I have to guess all the time by constantly going to the site. I'll have to ask Daniel so I can save hours in my day! Looking forward to keeping tabs on ya!
Post a Comment