My life on a small "ranch" with my 3 boys and a whole lot of birds.
That is the coolest thing ever! I love the way it looks when J1 does the hand bursts at the camera.
I love J2 doing his own thing in the back. That's really cute.
Love this song! And the video is soooo cute.
Dash Cam! I learn something new everyday...VERY COOL. Looks like the boys have their mom's good rhythm which does not come from the other side, ya know what I mean? Great song too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the coolest thing ever! I love the way it looks when J1 does the hand bursts at the camera.
I love J2 doing his own thing in the back. That's really cute.
Love this song! And the video is soooo cute.
Dash Cam! I learn something new everyday...VERY COOL. Looks like the boys have their mom's good rhythm which does not come from the other side, ya know what I mean? Great song too.
Post a Comment