J. has been at 4-H summer camp this week. We all have missed him very much. He really does so much here. Not only his chores but his spirit as well. He is just a great kid that is so much fun to be around. The thing that I noticed about his absence is the noise. This kid tends to make a consistent noise. He taps, talks, hums, whistles, (not whole songs, just bits). It is his energy that I miss along with the constant "Mom, did you know (insert amazing factoid here). That is amazing!" I also miss the eight million times a day he tells me he loves me.
Unfortunately, he will only be home for a few days. He gets home tomorrow in the early evening then leaves Monday for Scout Camp. I guess this is just a taste of things to come with a teenager.
4 comments:
*POOF* He's going on a mission.
EEK! don't say that!
N comes home from Scout Camp today. We've really missed him. Can't imagine him leaving for another week, though!
This is a sweet post. He really is an amazing kid. Loads of fun to have around.
Post a Comment