My life on a small "ranch" with my 3 boys and a whole lot of birds.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Inspired!
My cousin posted a beautiful black/white picture of her son. I was inspired to post this one. This was maybe 3 years ago at the beach. As summer approaches, we are looking forward to beach days. The boys love them.
What a beautiful pic. You ought to blow it up & hang it on your wall! I'm glad Spencer's lack of his love for the beach didn't rub on you & your kids. For us-the beach is one of life's greatest blessings and it's FREE.
We go with him at least once a year. They all dig the biggest pit and he has all the kids around us helping him. I don't know why everyone thinks he doesn't like it?
5 comments:
Great photo. Which beach?
Corona Del Mar
Gorgeous!
What a beautiful pic. You ought to blow it up & hang it on your wall! I'm glad Spencer's lack of his love for the beach didn't rub on you & your kids. For us-the beach is one of life's greatest blessings and it's FREE.
We go with him at least once a year. They all dig the biggest pit and he has all the kids around us helping him. I don't know why everyone thinks he doesn't like it?
Post a Comment