Tonight we get to finally see the movie that J. and I are in, "American Judoka" This is the trailer to the movie. It looks pretty good. I'm really nervous about it. I think it is because I am a bit of a control freak and I hate my picture taken. I don't like the thought of someone watching it and saying "Wow that chick that played Katherine sucked and look how fat she is!" I think that just shows how low my self esteem is. I'm sure someone will say that, but I wont hear it. There just stupid anyway. That is what I am telling myself. I feel like there should be a disclaimer "The woman playing Katherine is NOT a professional actress."
Jacob is very excited about the whole thing and he should be. I was very impressed when he was doing his scenes. He had a great time doing it and it will be fun to see the cast again.
I just hope I don't have a panic attack during the movie.
1 comment:
Awesome! I'm soooo excited for you two. Lots of hugs.
Post a Comment