J2 went shopping with his dad one night and brought home a bell. J. completely confiscated it for a while and made a bell tower. It took a while for it to work without falling over. this first one stood all night. He was concerned that it would be knocked over the next day when his little 2 yr old cousin came over. In the morning he went in the bedroom to get J2 up for school and knocked it over.
I'm not sure how to make it go the right way. The mess that it is standing on is his "desk". He was very proud of it and rang the bell often. Very often. Almost too often. One would say almost incessantly. I was secretly glad that it fell and that the plot to destroy it would never come to pass.
He is thinking that an Architect might not be a bad gig, if the Marine Biology gig doesn't work out. We are supposed to get a lot of rain starting Sunday so expect more mud huts.
He is thinking that an Architect might not be a bad gig, if the Marine Biology gig doesn't work out. We are supposed to get a lot of rain starting Sunday so expect more mud huts.
2 comments:
I had no idea that J had that kind of talent. He's an amazing young man. It's so wonderful that he's able to pursue so many avenues of interests! I'm TOTALLY impressed!!! Good Job J! VERY COOL.
You are doing such a great service to your boys. They won't be bored like so many of these electronic junkies - if you know what I mean. AWESOME!
Wow, that's awesome! I guess I didn't expect it to ring and to ring from the bottom with a string and all of that--pretty impressive!
Post a Comment