Every once and a while J2 gets a hold of the camera and starts snapping. This is one he took of his dad at a rare moment when he was sitting on the couch not doing anything. He may have been watching the news. He doesn't really like this picture because he says he looks tired. I tell him Yea, but you always are.
Tomorrow El Patron goes in for a minor surgery. When he broke his arm at the softball tournament they found that he had a nifty little bone spur on the end of his elbow. It isn't really big. You can't hang a jacket on it or anything but his elbow cracks when he tries to do push ups. It is an out patent thing so he will be home in the evening. He is actually excited that he gets a scheduled nap tomorrow while something productive is taking place. He will be laid up for a while as it heals but he will be able to do more stuff (like workout) when he is better. Before he goes in he can't eat or drink anything, not even MATE! Poor thing!
While he is recuperating I get to water and feed the birds. Yippee!!! Unfortunately, you cant hear the sarcasm in that last word. I really don't mind helping. I know that he would do the same for me. Although I don't have pigeons. I hope he would at least feed and water the boys. Again, missing the sarcasm.
Keep him in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I'll update ya'll tomorrow.
2 comments:
Good luck, Uncle S! You're in my prayers.
I think he's had surgery by now. We hope all went well! That Jared is good with the camera! Spence looks good-he alway does.
That was funny about watering & feeding the boys. Have a great day-keep us posted.
Post a Comment