
Seventeen years ago I met a guy. We became best friends. Sixteen years ago today he became my Eternal Companion. He is the best man I have ever known. He is a great provider, dad, and friend. I can't imagine my life without him.
He has given me 16 great years, two awesome sons and an almost finished house. There is nothing I wouldn't do for him, which I prove every time I help with the pigeons.
Happy Anniversary!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! :)
Happy anniversary. I remembered the day of but we were crazy at Anita's house trying to get ready for Nathan's graduation and I failed to call.
16 years!!! WOW. Time flies doesn't it? Congrats a million times over!
I laughed at your pigeon comment. You guys rock!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful time on your big day. We marked our 20th too that week, only I had to go to Mutual that night, and we had Nathan's graduation a few days later. Talk about messed up!
Post a Comment