El Patron had 14 staples taken out on Thursday. It looks worse than it is. It is still very sore but he is able to move it some now that they are out. Last night the he was showing J. a choke hold or something when J2 surprised them from behind and pulled them both over the arm of the couch. J. landed on top of his dad and rolled off. EP tried to roll off as well and tweaked his bad arm. (I didn't see it so I'm not sure how.) He ended up taking one of his little "happy pills" and went to bed.
He is just burning time in the office so he wont use up his sick time (He had over a month saved I think) but he is thinking of taking a vacation in December. I was so excited and asked where we were going. He said he had to much to do at home so he would just stay and get stuff done. I told him, in a very exacerbated tone, "Take a vacation where you actually TAKE A VACATION and GO somewhere with your family!!!" He said he had to much to do and we had no money for that. We'll see what he does.
He is continuing to mend. I'm very glad that he had this time to slow down. It was nice having him around not doing much.
2 comments:
i've been looking at your blog for days & was starting to worry about you-I had fallen asleep yesterday 3-9pm, but told myself if Debie doesn't post something I'm calling her! I'm glad Spence is ok. PRAY for VACaTION with him & the kids. He better let his arm heal properly or he'll never finish ALL that he wants to do.
Glad to see you up & posting again! Hope to see you guys this Thursday. We'll be around til 2 but then on to my moms. Lettie said dinner is at 3 & hopes people will show up at 12 to socialize. I'm down for that!
Hi Debbie,
Wow! Spencer's arm looks like it is healing nicely. I'm hoping that you guys do get a chance to take a vacation. I hope that Spencer's arm heals really well, and fast. I hope that he "babies" his arm until he feels it is totally healed and ready to go! By the way Jake's pie and cake look delicious! Yummy!
Love,
Ana
Post a Comment